|#||Payment Option||Payment Method|
|1||Monthly Cheque||Postdated cheques from September - June|
|2||Debit / Cash||Monthly payment made upon or before payment date. (per payment contract)|
|3||Direct Deposit||Set up through your account|
- Upon registration, a payment contract must be filled out and signed.
- A non-refundable deposit, equal to one month’s tuition, administrative fees and book fees; must be submitted upon registration.
- In case a cheque is returned NSF, the school will expect the funds to be replaced immediately and any bank charges will be added.
- To uphold the validity of Noon Academy it is essential that all registered students hold their spot for the entire school year, September to June. Parents, Guardians or others accepting financial responsibility are signing a binding contract. Once the contract is signed you are liable for the tuition regardless of attendance or withdrawal – unless significant reason and notice is provided.
Please note: the post-dated payment plan is intended only for the convenience of parents or guardians. Deposits and student fees are a part of the annual tuition and are not refundable.
- School Uniform: Students are required to wear the school uniform, (Blue or grey pants with a white or light blue long sleeve dress shirt; boys – navy blue vast, girls – navy blue (or grey) tunic dress and white or blue hijab.)
- School Books: Students must purchase their own textbooks and workbooks; the prices for the books varies depending on the grade.
|Grade||JK/SK||Grade 1||Grade 2||Grade 3||Grade 4||Grade 5||Grade 6||Grade 7||Grade 8|
- Bring your own Devices: For ease of access we encourage all students in grades 4-8 to have a tablet or lap top available for class research, activities and projects.
- Trips: Throughout the school year students will be participating in school workshops, trips and outings. From time to time students will be required to pay for such activities. We strive to keep the cost of all activities as low as possible.