As salaamu alaikum Noon Community, Please remember that in order to attend this Friday’s Jummah Salaah you must register at the link below. Noon Academy will continue to have all safety protocols in place so as to make sure we can all pray with peace of mind. We will be holding two Jumma prayers (1:30pm and 2:15pm). PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
Khutbah will also still be streamed live on our YouTube channel.
Please note the following regulations which we will abide by strictly:
- Anyone experiencing any symptoms of illness should not attend (fever, runny nose, coughing, sneezing, etc)
- Those with pre-existing conditions are advised not to attend
- We highly recommend that the elders (above the age of 70) to not attend and pray at home, Jumu’ah will continue to be live streamed on our YouTube channel
- Attendees are required to bring their own prayer mats
- Attendees will be required to maintain social distancing from others, including during prayer
- Washroom facilities will NOT BE MADE AVAILABLE. Please ensure that you attend with wudhu’.
- Attendees are required to wear face masks at all times.
- Attendees are required to keep their shoes with them to avoid crowding, please bring a bag for your shoes
- Children UNDER THE AGE OF 10 are not permitted to attend at this time
- Attendees are expected to leave at the conclusion of prayers (sunnah prayers should be performed at home)
****NOTE: Please ARRIVE EARLY as your registration will be verified onsite. Also note Khutbahs will be shortened to approximately 10-15 minutes, so ARRIVING LATE might result in MISSING the prayer.