Noon Academy’s full-time Islamic Private School provides quality and innovative learning for students in Kindergarten – Grade 8. We pride ourselves in being among the GTA private schools with the lowest teacher to student ratios (1:10). Our school:
- Provides a welcoming and caring environment, where everyone can feel accepted, valued and loved.
- Technologically advanced classrooms filled with innovative teaching and learning equipment, manipulatives and materials.
- Offers quality education that is achieved through using modernised strategies and methods that are based on the individual strengths, needs and personalities of each of our students.
- Innovative Qur`anic, Islamic and Arabic Curriculum created and designed by Shaykh Waleed Almakee.
Under the leadership and guidance of Noon Academy’s Principal, Daniyah Flynn, the school has developed an environment that will inspire students to accomplish their educational and spiritual goals. Students gain the confidence they need to believe in themselves, develop an unweaving commitment to Islam, education and personal growth.
- Follows and expands the Ontario Curriculum Program
- Qualified and experienced teachers
- Social and spiritual support and guidance for students and parents
- Daily outdoor and indoor breaks
- Monthly School Spirit Days
- Fun and educational field trips
- Family atmosphere
- Clean and healthy environment
- Daily Salaah and Salaatul Juma`a for all students
- Daily morning Du`a Masnoon with assembly
- Annual Art and Science Expo
At-Tarbiyyah an-Nabawiyah (Manners of the Prophet SAW) is a much-needed character building strategy that emphasis the day-to-day manners of our Prophet (SAW). Students are taught and encouraged to learn, love and live according to His (SAW) characters. To help encourage this initiative students who put the most effort into applying their learning will receive the highest school reward ‘At-Tarbiyyah An-Nabawiyah Award.’
At Noon Academy, we strive to be the best we can be in our approach to teaching and leading our students. We aim to achieve the highest standards in school spirit, academic achievement and personal development. Our success is obtained through our students’ well-being, growth and personal success.
Our mission is to develop an Islamic Educational Center that provides a safe, nurturing environment to inspire students to achieve their full potential in accordance with their individual needs, backgrounds, interests, and abilities. The purpose of our efforts is to instill in our students a love of learning and the ambition to contribute to our ever-changing society with compassion, courage, knowledge, vision and Islamic Canadian pride.
Noon Academy’s main goal is to teach our students the skills and habits they need to become the ‘Best They Can Be.’ We aim to achieve our goal by:
1. Supporting our students in their learning by learning about them (their strengths, needs, likes, dislikes etc..); and,
2. Providing them with the tools needed to be proactive members of their society, critical thinkers and life learners so that they will have the confidence they need to succeed with their own ambitions while being conscious of the needs of the world around them.